Proven process for complex plant systems
Chemical industrial cleaning" is carried out according to precisely defined procedures, with constant laboratory analysis of the rinsed residues, and offers the decisive advantage of limiting dismantling work to a minimum, especially in the case of complex plant systems. With mobile equipment - including gas scrubbers and special pumps - Lobbe can respond flexibly to a wide variety of requirements.
- Pickling / neutralization of surfaces during start-up of new plants and after "shut downs".
- Pickling / neutralising of surfaces for preventive corrosion protection.
- Elimination of carbonates in cooling circuits.
- Removal of oils / greases / cracks in heat exchangers and pipelines.
- Elimination of sulfides in pipelines and heat exchangers.
- Degreasing of plant components and containers (with regenerable solvents).
Tanks and large containers can also be cleaned chemically. By using low-pressure tank washing heads, this can also be done without access.